Pages

  • RSS

Friday, July 2, 2010

My Woshrip Night Experience


The Victory Christian Fellowship, Fort held it's 3rd Worship Night yesterday. The church started having once a month worship night just last May. As for this month's worship, it was a bit different because they made this to break the 3 day prayer and fasting of the church in preparation for the EN2010 conference and the inaguration of our new elected president.
I joined the church in praying and fasting. I gave up one meal (breakfast) and watching television for 3 days. Instead of doing these things I used my time to get to know more of God. It was an awesome experience. Also, it was timely that I was reading this book entitled "The Mystery of the Empty Stomach" by Joey Bonifacio. I had fresh realizations about fasting and got clearly what God wants me to do. So as to end the fasting, it was perfect to attend the worship night.

0 comments: