Pages

  • RSS

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Aftermath of My Mt.Batulao Climb


Lately, I tend to question my interests. Why do I love running? Why do I want to improve my swimming skills? Why do I set goals for my next aquathlon? Why do I love outdoor activities? Why do I climb? Hmmm....

Yesterday, I climbed Mt.Batulao. I was greatly challenged by the climb. Mixed with stabilizing my different emotions and conquering my fear, I got this big question in me "what is this that I'm getting myself into?". Is it even worth it? Just one silly step and I may end up rolling down the hills and having flashbacks before me as I face death.

Now, thinking about what to answer to my own challenging questions. I somehow realized that these interests of mine got me into a different level of maturity. I learned how to discipline myself more, set right priorities, got emotionally, mentally and spiritually wiser, and push myself more than my usual. =)

0 comments: