Pages

  • RSS

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Coffee Break with Ngongo & Ngonga


This friday night I decided to run at my usual route in one of the parks in Legaspi Village Makati. But I learned that my parents are going to attend the "Meet & Greet" in our church at Fort so I decided to tag myself along. I thought it was perfect to run my 10km while waiting for them then go to Starbucks afterwards so to use daddy's HSBC's free coffee. But unexpectedly, they weren't able to attend because there were no more parking slots and they got to park far from the church. It ate so much of my parent's time that they decided not to attend anymore. With this, my dad called me. But unfortunately, I didn't feel my phone vibrating and I just decided to looked at it when I approached my 5.5km. I got 5 missed calls and 2 messages from my dad. I really got so "bitin" and a bit frustrated that I didn't get my goal. To think that I was really focused to get it that night. Oh well, I said things happen for a reason. At least I was able to reached 5.5km. And so we went to have coffee. We chose Starbucks at The Column since it's near our house. We all got a little chaotic while parking because again there were almost no parking slots. But as we settled in the coffee shop, I got a little sentimental. This is a rare moment for us that we "chill" and talk while having coffee at Starbucks. I only do this often with friends, not with my parents. That's why I secretly took a shot of my dad during our coffee moment. Again, another day to be thankful of. =)

0 comments: