Pages

  • RSS

Friday, January 1, 2010

Run for A Good Start

I never thought that I wasn't prepared to face 2010 until the last evening of 2009. I got "2010 blues" as what I call it. Tried to let go of my emotions, just so in away I'll be ready for another year. Which, I believe I did. Had enough sleep to face the first morning of 2010. Good lunch inside our compound, spending it with our neighbors and relatives. In the afternoon, I ran with my barkada in one of the parks in Makati. A very good idea to start the year right. At the same time influencing others to get fit. I ran a short distance though, but nevertheless I was happy with my run. Lastly, I attended a yearly reunion with my neighborhood friends. I had a quite "kulit" experience with them. Generally, my January 1 2010 was definitely a good one! =D

0 comments: