Pages

  • RSS

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Travel Cafe Philippines


"A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."-Anonymous

Last Wednesday, October 20 I went to meet an old friend for coffee. A bit tired of the same old coffee taste from Starbucks, Coffee Bean, Figaro and Seattle's Best (not that I don't like them, I do have my favorites in each coffee shop) I remembered a suggestion from my friend that serves Filipino coffee - Travel Cafe Philippines. It is located at 2nd level of Greenbelt 5. She mentioned that it is not that pricey too. So for a change, we went there and I ordered Cordillera Mountain Coffee which only cost Php115. It was served in connoisseur's coffee press with pastry on the side. Not bad isn't it? We tried their pasta too, Saranggani Smoked Fish Linguini which is good for sharing and cost Php290.

My friend and I really enjoyed a cozy relaxing stay in this coffee shop. I personally love Philippine origins coffee. It's so close to the heart.

0 comments: