Pages

  • RSS

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Faith Upgrade

For months, God has amazingly upgrading my faith. This week that has just ended was an experience of breakthrough with regards to my faith over God's financial provision. It's so easy to say that you believe that God can do things or make miracles, but when you already need to apply it there is this battle of doubt. To worsen it, I even tried making a back-up plan if ever God will not provide. Talk about believing right? So I get to talk and seek counsel from a christian friend. I told her how I'm struggling with really wanting to believe that the Lord will supply my needs and that there's this inkling doubt at the same time. She shared to me this verse that she holds on whenever she's in the same scenario, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!" Mark 9:24. This was a revelation for me. Yep I have read this on my Bible chapter reading but didn't really appeal to me until I needed to hear it.

0 comments: